In an effort to keep my positivity, and work on my depression, I’m trying to realign myself with the good things! I’m going to try and do a weekly list of the good things, from the previous week.
- My husband and our cat babies. Despite all three of them taking all the bed always, they’re the best.
- Friends that are blindly supportive, no matter what. My ride and die crew who I love so much.
- This week I dyed my husband’s hair grey and it looks so good, I could just die. 😍
- Avocado bagels, with nooch and hymalean sea salt.
- I walked a 5k, which isn’t that impressive, but it was fun and it was beautiful.
- Discovering Macy’s takes PayPal, IN STORE. Hello new sunglasses!
- The sun is finally shining! It’s starting to warm up, so no more socks at night!
- Flonase and Allegra, hay fever bye-bye.
- A fully cleaned room! Deep cleaning sucks, but the results are so amazing. Nothing like the smell of clean sheets.